Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sometimes Ignore is Your Friend


Sometimes I post things that make me giggle.

Sometimes I post things that make me gasp.

Sometimes I post things that make me shake my head.

Sometimes I post things that are uplifting, have a positive message, and are meant as support. When I post those types of things, there are always some people who have to come rain on the parade.  One person in particular always seems to swoop down with his negativity.  

I post those types of things with the hope that maybe just one person will read them, and decide today is the day they can change their situation in life.  We have all been down in life, we have all been at crossroads, and while we already know what the answers are, sometimes what we needed was a push.

So, to the gentleman (and I use that term quite broadly),  I see the comments you make on these posts.  I do not block you, as I suspect that may be just what you are trying to achieve.   Instead, I choose to just ignore you.  Why?  Because when it comes to negative people, ignore is my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment